10 Responsive Web Design Tips to Make Your Site Mobile Friendly
- August 6, 2018
- Posted by: Axia DigiTech
- Category: ,
Smartphones have become a device of great quality and importance in these recent years. With the sales of the smartphones increasing every year by huge numbers, people are getting much better and efficient access to the internet and all that it has to offer. So if you have a website you would want to make it mobile friendly for attracting more visitors to your site. Are you unaware of how to do it? Then, here are some tips that will help you to do so and make the most out of Website Design Company you hire.
- One of the most important things which you must keep in mind is to check the type of content your visitors love to access via mobile phones. The elements or web pages they access the most should be made mobile friendly with can be easier to read on smaller screens.
- You must plan your design with the website design company for the website first and only after making sure that the design is mobile friendly, you must implement the necessary tools and steps to make the final design work to your website.
- Navigation is an important aspect that you must keep in mind when you are trying to make your website mobile friendly. Your users must be able to access the website on their mobile phones and hence make the necessary changes in design and UI to make that possible.
- Another important aspect which should not be neglected is the speed of the website. You might have an amazing and smooth UI response on your desktop website. But a laggy and slow mobile website is never preferable. Therefore, make sure that the speed and loading times of the mobile website is smooth and good.
- You must optimize the images and make sure that can be accessed and viewed by the users easily via the mobile website. Images are an important aspect of your website and must not be neglected. Their formats must be in JPG and other important formats.
- The texts which you use in your mobile website should be focused as well. While trying to make your website mobile friendly do not make your texts too small for the people to read. Ask the website development company to use legible fonts of good size to make them easier to read on a smaller screen of that of the mobile.
- You must adopt frameworks to save a lot of time which would be otherwise used up in designing. HTML Frameworks are popularly available in different forms and themes that can help you get a good and simple website design for beginning.
- If you want to make your website mobile friendly try to keep it as minimal as you can. Making a site minimal will help the people to access it easily and therefore they will be able to get a much better user experience.
- Do not cut out important details and other information when you want a mobile friendly site. People would access their mobile phones mostly when they are trying to look for important data or information related to anything especially when they are traveling.
- Last but not the least, never compromise any kind of investment on website development company which are required to make your website mobile friendly. Nowadays most of the people have smartphone access with them and therefore you must make sure to attract their attention.
So here are the top 10 Responsive Web Design Tips to Make Your Site Mobile Friendly with the help of Website Design Company.